Plensa/Estellés · L’Hotel París · Signed Collector’s Edition
English edition coming soon to Sinera!
One of the most prominent figures in modern sculpture pays homage to one of his favorite local poets in this breathtaking limited and numbered edition. Encased in a laser-cut copper sculpture which contains a cloth solander with an engraving, five quadrichromy printed illustrations, twenty poems in the original Catalan language printed on handmade paper, and six dazzling copper sheets created by Jaume Plensa. The sheets can be mounted outside the book, forming a sculptural ensemble of stunning beauty.
- Copper solander dimensions: 28.9 x 28.3 x 6.9 cm.
- Cloth-covered box dimensions: 38.5 x 28 x 6.4 cm.
- Paper format: 25.5 x 35 cm.
- Copper transparency format: 22.5 x 32 cm.
- Paper sheets: Magnesium plates are used to stamp the text on 120 gr artisanal paper.
- 999 numbered copies from 1/999 to 999/999.
- Copper solander numbered and signed by Jaume Plensa in laser.
- Chalcographic engraving based on a drawing by Jaume Plensa on 300 gr artisan-made paper made of virgin cotton and eucalyptus in the Ca l’Oliver paper mill.
Signed collector's edition
- 75 numbered copies signed by Jaume Plensa.
- Copper solander numbered and signed by Jaume Plensa by hand.
- Chalcographic engraving made by hand on cotton fiber paper in the Museu Molí Paperer signed and numbered by Jaume Plensa.